The Lagoon 440, with its hybrid yacht and catamaran style it is perfect for the most social of groups who prefer spending their time outdoors while aboard their charter. Enjoy the scenery as your charter takes you from the beautiful port of La Romana along the southern coast of the Dominican Republic. Spacious lounging areas on this yacht give you the best of both worlds.
You may choose Catalina Island, Starfish Cay (Palmilla) or Saona Island as your Private Yacht Charter destination for the day.
Enjoy a fabulous day on the Caribbean sea and let our VIP Service and dedicated crew melt away your cares. Explore a hidden beach, see colorful tropical fish, sip a frosty cocktail savor a tasty bite and altogether lose yourself in an exotic and wondrous place.
From Private Chef Service to Secluded beach walks – experience it all. Start you journey today.
Premium Bar Menu (included in all charters)
Our skilled bartender will be happy to prepare your favorite cocktail or choose from our enticing list. Included in all charters are:
- Mojitos and Blue Lagoons
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Brugal Dark Rum
- Patron Tequila
- Barcelo White Rum
- White Wine
- Presidente beer
- Fruit juices
- Soft Drinks & water.
Tapas Menu – recommended for groups larger than 8
We serve a selection of appetizers to satisfy even the most
discriminating gourmet. Among our our specialties are:
- Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta served on Crispo Baguette
- Kula Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Skewer with Aged Balsamic Glaze
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Calamari Rings Fried Light and Crispo with Garlic Dip & Cocktail Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Garlic Butter Sauce
Plated Meals – recommended for groups of 8 people or less wanting a more formal meal
- Grilled Catch of the Day with Arugula Salad
- Chicken Wrap with Crispy Onion Rings and Arugula Salad
- Creamy Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Charbroiled hamburger with Crispy Fries and Onion Rings
- Chicken or Fish Tacos
AND A SWEET DESSERT
- Sweet Dominican Pineapple Sautéed in Brugal Dark Aged Rum
- Traditional Dominican Coconut Flan
(note: Surcharge applies to large groups if they opt for one of these meals)
Departure Hotel Main Gate
Departure Time Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM
Return Time Approximately 6:30 PM
Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, hat and dry clothes for the ride home.
Included Chef AboardNational Park Entry FeesOpen Premium BarPersonal GuidePrivate Transfers To and From BoatSnacks on BoatWashroom aboard
Not Included All Dive EquipmentBuffet lunch on the islandDJ AboardPicnic lunch on the beach