Our Tiara 38 is a great option for small families or couples looking for a quiet luxurious Private Yacht Charter. We will take you from the beautiful port of La Romana along the southern coast of the Dominican Republic.
You may choose Catalina Island, Starfish Cay (Palmilla) or Saona Island as your Private Yacht Charter destination for the day.
Enjoy a fabulous day on the Caribbean sea and let our VIP Service and dedicated crew melt away your cares. Explore a hidden beach, see colorful tropical fish, sip a frosty cocktail savor a tasty bite and altogether lose yourself in an exotic and wondrous place.
From Private lunch to Secluded beach walks – experience it all. Start you journey today.
Perfect for couples and small families. Check out our Gallery for more photos of this spectacular yacht available for your next special event!
Base Charter Rate starts at $2,800 US and vary depending on how many guests in your party, dates travelling and options chosen. Please call or email us for a detailed quote.
Premium Bar Menu (included in all charters)
Our skilled bartender will be happy to prepare your favorite cocktail or choose from our enticing list. Included in all charters are:
- Mojitos and Blue Lagoons
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Brugal Dark Rum
- Barcelo White Rum
- White Wine
- Presidente beer
- Fruit juices
- Soft Drinks & water.
Tapas Menu – recommended for groups larger than 8
We serve a selection of appetizers to satisfy even the most
discriminating gourmet. Among our our specialties are:
- Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta served on Crispo Baguette
- Kula Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Skewer with Aged Balsamic Glaze
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Calamari Rings Fried Light and Crispo with Garlic Dip & Cocktail Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Garlic Butter Sauce
Plated Meals – recommended for groups of 8 people or less wanting a more formal meal
- Grilled Catch of the Day with Arugula Salad
- Chicken Wrap with Crispy Onion Rings and Arugula Salad
- Creamy Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Charbroiled hamburger with Crispy Fries and Onion Rings
- Chicken or Fish Tacos
AND A SWEET DESSERT
- Sweet Dominican Pineapple Sautéed in Brugal Dark Aged Rum
- Traditional Dominican Coconut Flan
(note: Surcharge applies to large groups if they opt for one of these meals)
Hotel Main Gate
Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM
Approximately 6:30 PM
Casual. Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, hat and dry clothes for the ride home.
All Dive EquipmentChef AboardNational Park Entry FeesOpen Premium BarPersonal GuidePrivate Transfers To and From BoatSnacks on BoatWashroom aboard
All snorkeling equipmentBuffet LunchBuffet lunch on the islandDaydreamer CatamaranDJ AboardPicnic lunch on the beachTransfers to and from hotel