Made for families, corporate groups, and events, this custom-built power catamaran is a true on-water entertainer! A full-service crew including captain, mixologist, snorkel guide, and server will make for a perfect afternoon!
With large open spaces and two decks it is a favorite choice among groups for the Best Catamaran Charter in Punta Cana experience.
Our comprehensive booking process is like no other and makes it easy for you to add services to suit your needs.
Simply click on the button and take the first step towards the most memorable day of your vacation.
- Our regular service on all full day tours includes a Private Buffet Lunch on the island serving: crispy chicken, grilled pork, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit and bread.
- Alternatively, if you prefer the Chef service where the meal is prepared and served onboard with a tapas menu as listed below, please select the Chef on Board add-on when booking.
- Please note the Chef on Board service is for groups of up to 20 guests. If your group is more than 20 guests, please contact us for a large group special quote.
(included in all charters)
Our skilled bartender will be happy to prepare your favorite cocktail or choose from our enticing list.
Included in all charters are:
- Mojitos and Blue Lagoons
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Brugal Dark Rum
- Barcelo White Rum
- White Wine
- Presidente beer
- Fruit juices
- Soft Drinks & water.
Our chef service includes:
A selection of appetizers with something for everyone.
- Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta served on Crispy Baguette
- Kula Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Skewer with Aged Balsamic Glaze
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Calamari Rings Fried Light and Crispo with Garlic Dip & Cocktail Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Garlic Butter Sauce
Things to know
Pick up on full day charters: 8 am
Disembark off full day charters: 4:30 pm
Fully crewed charters
Our yacht charters are fully crewed (captain, first and second mates, bartender, private guide from pickup to drop off, snorkeling guide in the water with you.
No hidden fees
Our prices include all fuel costs and park fees along with all inclusions listed at time of booking. (Gratuities not included unless otherwise specified).
Balance of payment required 10 days prior to tour.
50% prepayment is required to confirm your booking
The deposit is non-refundable (unless canceled due to covid with proof) if canceled within 30 days of your tour.