Your charter journey aboard the Paradoxe Sail Catamaran, our second largest boat, will take you from the beautiful port of Bayahibe along the southern coast of the Dominican Republic.
With a large covered space and two huge sails it is a favorite choice among groups looking for a large boat with something for everyone in order to experience the Best Sail Catamaran Charter in Punta Cana. With our DJ onboard, enjoy the perfect day onboard.
Our comprehensive booking process is like no other and makes it easy for you to add services to suit your needs.
Simply click on the button and take the first step towards the most memorable day of your vacation.
- Our regular service on all full day tours includes a Private Buffet Lunch on the island serving: crispy chicken, grilled pork, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit and bread.
- Alternatively, if you prefer the Chef service where the meal is prepared and served onboard with a tapas menu as listed below, please select the Chef on Board add-on when booking.
- Please note the Chef on Board service is for groups of up to 20 guests. If your group is more than 20 guests, please contact us for a large group special quote.
(included in all charters)
Our skilled bartender will be happy to prepare your favorite cocktail or choose from our enticing list.
Included in all charters are:
- Mojitos and Blue Lagoons
- Brugal Dark Rum
- Barcelo White Rum
- Presidente beer
- Fruit juices
- Soft Drinks & water.
Our chef service includes:
A selection of appetizers with something for everyone.
- Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta served on Crispy Baguette
- Kula Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Skewer with Aged Balsamic Glaze
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Calamari Rings Fried Light and Crispo with Garlic Dip & Cocktail Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Garlic Butter Sauce
Things to know
Pick up on full day charters: 8 am
Disembark off full day charters: 4:30 pm
Fully crewed charters
Our yacht charters are fully crewed (captain, first and second mates, bartender, private guide from pickup to drop off, snorkeling guide in the water with you.
No hidden fees
Our prices include all fuel costs and park fees along with all inclusions listed at time of booking. (Gratuities not included unless otherwise specified).
Balance of payment required 10 days prior to tour.
50% prepayment is required to confirm your booking
The deposit is non-refundable (unless canceled due to covid with proof) if canceled within 30 days of your tour.